|Camp Lejeune legal settlements.
Converts after completed 120 second call.
Calls to be delivered within the following schedule: Mon - Friday: 10:30am to 7:30pm EST
Call routing shall be suspended on the following holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
- All Transfers must be cold transfers. No warm transfers or handoffs or the call will not be paid.
- Off Shore transfers, near shore transfers, or SMS traffic must be known by your account manager before going live. Any traffic sent via these methods without notifying us will invalidate all leads and will not be paid out.
- All duplicate calls (if they have ever called in or been transferred previously) will not be paid. This campaign is ONLY for new Camp Lejeune calls.
- Repeat calls/Duplicate calls are not billable. Inbound callers cannot be on any TCPA list. Any outbound callers originated from outbound dials cannot be on the Federal DNC.
- This campaign is reserved for Approved Inbound and outbound calls only. All calls must be BLIND CALLS or BLIND TRANSFERS ONLY.
Required Lead Filters:
- Must have lived, worked or served, at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, in North Carolina between August 1953, and December 1987.
- Not represented by an Attorney, and diagnosed with any of the following conditions: Cancer, Heart disease, Neurobehavioral disorders, Miscarriage, Fertility issues, or any other related health conditions.
- Each lead must be 100% legitimate and authentic. Leads CAN NOT be fraudulent, fake, incentivized in any way, coached or trained to give the correct answers.
Failure to adhere to this will result in automatic payment forfeiture.